2010年3月2日 星期二

Self Introduction

Photobucket



  I'm a junior student from Englissh department of Provience University. My name is Dolphin, and my hobby is dancing and using computer to comunicate with the whole world. Just like my name Dolphin, though dolphin can not really comunicate with people, somehow dolphin still can find a way to understand. It's nothing to do with language but related with animals' common language. Talking about dancing it should go back to when I was a little girl from elementary school. I was attracted by the dancer's fascinating dress and I want to be one of them, shining on the stage. From my junior high until now, I had been a cheer leader and performer of fresh man camping and English night. Moreover, I had been a choreographer of teachers during their banquet and for the freshman camping.

  Of course, English is my major and I want to be a professional interpreter. I seize every chances to train my translated skiil and be prepare for any contingency. They are both important to a interpreter to achieve the job and make it perfect. As I mention before, I'm enjoy in using computer and use it well, so I want to learn more about learing language throuh computer and use it to maximum.

沒有留言:

張貼留言